Angie’s List has awarded CMG Sprinklers and Drains their top rating for customer service and lists CMG with an “A” rating. CMG Installs Drainage Systems, Lawn Sprinkler Systems and provides Expert Sprinkler System Repair. Our Drainage Systems utilize French Drains, Surface Drains, Channel Drains, and Sump Pumps. Sprinkler Systems installed by CMG use Rain Bird or Hunter Sprinkler Parts. With over 20 years of experience we provide top quality Sprinkler Systems, French Drains, Drainage Systems, and Sprinkler Repair.
Drains can protect your home and property from water damage. CMG installs a wide variety of Drains in many different places. A Drain or Group of Drains with Drain Pipe going to an exit point is a “Drainage System.”
Drainage Systems can be made up of one drain or a combination of many drains. Drainage problems can be very complex. Complex Drainage Problems may require a combination of several different types of drains all inter-connected and working together. Other times the drainage problem may be simple and straight-forward requiring only one drain or several of the same type of drain connected together.
An example of a complex drainage system would be: A French Drain in the back yard connected to a Surface Drain near a flower bed connected to several gutter downspouts, which are connected to a Channel Drain going across a driveway, which is connected to additional Surface Drain in the front yard, which runs to a Curb Fitting that lets all the water drain out on to the street.
An “Exit Point” is the term used for where all the water leaves the Drainage System. Determining the Exit Point is very critical. It is one of the first things we do when diagnosing a Drainage Problem.
We install two types of exit points. The first is called a “Pop Up Emitter.” It can be used in a variety of places such as on a hill-side or up against a curb. It has a small basin with a green lid that pops up about an inch and gently releases water down the hill or over the curb. The second type of Exit Point is called a “Curb-fitting“. The Curb-Fitting is a plastic fitting that goes directly through the cement curb and releases water directly onto the street. We have to cut the curb with a concrete saw. Next we connect the Curb-Fitting to the end of the Drain Pipe. Finally we pour new concrete around the Curb-Fitting, replacing the curb that we cut away. When complete the Curb-Fitting is securely set in concrete.
CMG has been diagnosing and solving drainage problems since 1993. If you have water standing in your yard after a thunderstorm or if your sidewalk turns into a moat during a hard rain, give CMG a call. We can help protect the foundation of your home or business from deterioration due to standing water or poor drainage.
Give us a call or send us an E-mail for a free estimate. 405-226-0629 Email email@example.com
- Surface Drain installed in Oklahoma City
- CMG recommends The, “Perfectbore Company,” for all your Directional Drilling needs. Founded by Carl Nida and servicing the entire state of Oklahoma.If you need PVC Pipe or Electrical Conduit installed in tough, hard-to-get places, Give Perfectbore a call. Perfect Bore installs: Drain pipe, PVC Pipe or Conduit under sidewalks, driveways, roads, parking lots. If you need Precision Directional Boring give them a call.Directional Drilling is designed to get pipes or conduit into places that you can’t get to with a shovel or a trencher.Other wise known as Percision Directional Boring, Directional Drilling can save time and money. 405-816-6551 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Directional Drilling to install Sleeves
- Directional Drilling to install Water Services
- Directional Drilling to install Electrical Conduit
- Directional Drilling to install Drain Pipe
- This concludes,” Drainage Systems in Oklahoma City, Norman, Edmond, Central Oklahoma.”
- CMG Sprinklers and Drains 405-226-0629Check Out Our Other Sites!cmgsprinklersanddrains.com