Servicing Central Oklahoma including: Oklahoma City, Norman, Edmond, Midwest City, Del City, Yukon, Mustang, Moore, Norman, Purcell, Newcastle, Blanchard and surrounding areas. For an additional charge we will travel outside Central Oklahoma. CMG has installed Sprinkler Systems and Drainage Systems as far away as Ardmore, Altus, or Tulsa.
405-226-0629 E-mail — firstname.lastname@example.org
CMG Sprinklers and Drains has been installing new sprinkler systems in Norman Oklahoma and Oklahoma City area for the past 18 years. We handle all types of drainage issues specializing in French Drains, Surface Drain and Channel Drains. CMG provides free estimates and accepts Credit Cards.
CMG Sprinklers and Drains, 405-226-0629 email@example.com
- A Sprinkler System Makes Your Yard Look Great!
Its spring again and already its hot and dry. If you have been thinking of installing a new Lawn Sprinkler System, CMG can help. We have installed Sprinkler Systems since 1993. CMG designed Sprinkler Systems are self draining and fully automatic. We can install any brand of sprinkler parts available, but we prefer “Rain Bird or Hunter.” CMG can also install Rain/Freeze Sensors on new or existing Sprinkler Systems.
- French Drain March 2011
Drainage System Installation is a big part of our business. If you have trouble with standing water after a thunderstorm, or if your sidewalk turns into a moat every time it rains, or worst of all you have water seeping into your home, Give CMG a call. We can quickly diagnose your Drainage problems and design a Drainage System to solve your Drainage Problems. CMG utilizes French Drains, Surface Drains, Channel Drains, Basement Drains, Trench Drains, Basin Drains, and Sump Pumps.
- Keep water off your driveway with a channel drain by CMG.
- This year CMG has addressed many standing water problems and drainage issues for residents and business owners of Oklahoma. On one occasion, we installed a Surface Drain in the middle of a driveway. After a rain, water was standing in front of the garage and would flow under the door when it got too deep. We cut the driveway, Installed the Surface Drain, and replaced the cement. Problem Solved.CMG can run Drain Pipe to tough to get places. We use a bore machine to run Drain Pipe under driveways for example. Drainage Systems can be installed with minimal damage to driveways and sidewalks.
In 2013 CMG Sprinkler and Drain installed over 200 Drainage Systems in Central Oklahoma. We utilized French Drains, Surface Drains, Channel Drains, and Sump Pumps to solve a wide variety of Drainage Problems. Many Drainage Systems required more than one type of drain. French Drains and Surface drains together were the most common combination.
Drainage Systems have been a big part of our business for the last 20 years. Those years have provided us with the necessary expertise to provide solutions for a wide variety of Drainage Problems. Storm Water Run-Off causes damage to Foundations, Sidewalks, Driveways, Trees, Plants and Grass. A Drainage System Installed by CMG Sprinklers and Drains can help protect your valuable property.
Harsh weather in Oklahoma seems to becoming more common. In 2013, Norman Oklahoma had 4 inches of rain in two hours. That’s the most rain in a short time that I can remember. Storm-Water runoff can cause damage to all types of property and buildings. Water getting inside your house is never a good thing. A Drainage System that utilizes a French Drain can help.
Drains can protect your home and property from water damage. CMG installs a wide variety of Drains in many different places. A Drain or Group of Drains with Drain Pipe going to an exit point is a “Drainage System.”
Drainage Systems can be made up of one drain or a combination of many drains. Drainage problems can be very complex. Complex Drainage Problems may require a combination of several different types of drains all inter-connected and working together. Other times the drainage problem may be simple and straight-forward requiring only one drain or several of the same type of drain connected together.
An example of a complex drainage system would be: A French Drain in the back yard connected to a Surface Drain near a flower bed connected to several gutter downspouts, which are connected to a Channel Drain going across a driveway, which is connected to additional Surface Drain in the front yard, which runs to a Curb Fitting that lets all the water drain out on to the street.
An “Exit Point” is the term used for where all the water leaves the Drainage System. Determining the Exit Point is very critical. It is one of the first things we do when diagnosing a Drainage Problem.
Drainage Systems can:
1. Keep water away from foundations — A French Drain is best because it can move Surface Water and Sub-Surface Water (water moving under ground) away from the foundation. Many times less experienced companies install Surface Drains to keep water away from foundations. This can be a big mistake. A Surface Drain can’t move or drain Sub-Surface Water. Also A Surface Drain often can’t move enough water fast enough and easily becomes overwhelmed during a heavy rain. A Surface Drain also can’t cover or protect a broad enough area. Surface Drains should be designed in a Drainage System to be located in smaller Drainage Areas moving moderate amounts of water. Surface Drains look better than French Drains. If ,”appearance” is more important than Drainage Capacity, Go with the Surface Drain. Just know what you are getting into and what your expectations should be. One side of a foundation alone, can be over 100 feet. A 4 inch or 6 inch French Drain is best when protecting a large area such as a foundation.
2. Keep water away from small or inclosed areas. This might be a low area just through a gate on the side of a house, or the low area between a flowerbed and the wall of a house, or standing water on or near a sidewalk or driveway. These types of Drainage Problems are best served with Surface Drains. A Surface Drain can move water away from a low area that is relatively small. This can occur in yards, flowerbeds, sidewalks and driveways. A Surface Drain is designed to move Surface Water away from a problem area to a predetermined exit point. Surface Drains are available in many sizes. How quickly they remove standing water is usually determined by the size of the Drain Pipe that is connected to the Drain.
Simply put, a Drainage System is one or a group of underground Drain Pipes that take water away from a place that has water standing on it or flowing across it. The water that is in the problem area, can be causing damage or may be inconvenient or both. (Usually Both) A simple Drainage System is a Drain for the water to enter, a Drain Pipe to move the water away from the Drain, and an Exit Point for the water to be released out of the Drain Pipe.
Recently we installed a large 6 inch French Drain in a home in North West Edmond. The home owner was getting water in their floor Duct Work every time it rained. Installing a large French Drain along the wall in their flower bed solved the problem. No longer is water seeping into their foundation and coming up in their vents.
Spring is on the way. Now is a good time to consider a new Lawn Sprinkler System. If you take pride in your lawn and put a lot of time and money into keeping it nice and looking good, then consider a Sprinkler System By CMG. We have been installing Sprinkler Systems since 1993.
Do you have standing water or drainage problems in or around your home or business? Does (storm-water) cause backyard drainage problems, sidewalk drainage problems, landscape drainage problems, or worst of all, is water seeping into your home or basement?
For those of you who already have a lawn sprinkler system, CHECK OUT A RAIN FREEZE SENSOR! If it is too cold the rain/freeze sensor will automatically turn off your sprinkler system if you forget. If a thunder storm occurs while you are out of town, no worries, the rain/freeze sensor will keep your sprinkler system from running during a down-pour! They are great for business sprinkler systems when there is no one around to turn off the sprinkler system.
405-226-0629 — firstname.lastname@example.org
- Looks like a good place for a French Drain!
Lawn Sprinkler Repair is one of our areas of expertise. We can help with:
CMG Sprinklers and Drains – can help if you need to re-design your sprinkler system. If for example you are adding a swimming pool in your back yard, we can move the sprinkler heads and sprinkler pipes to fit the new dimensions of your yard. We can redesign or add-on to sprinkler systems where the home owners needs change.
My name is Blane Callen. I have owned and operated CMG Sprinklers and Drains since 1993. I take great pride in my work. The Letters “CMG” stand for the first letter of the first name of each of my children. ( Chance, Melissa, Garrett ) = CMG
I have amassed a great deal of experience designing and installing sprinkler systems, repairing sprinkler systems, and designing and installing drainage systems. Like all things in life, I have made mistakes, but I have learned from them. As a result I get calls from time to time from other sprinkler system and drainage companies that have run into a problem that they can’t handle. I am always glad to help.
I usually don’t take money up front for Sprinkler Installation, Sprinkler Repair, or Drain Installation. I prefer that the customer pay me when the job is complete and they are happy with the work. In a few cases on very large jobs I request a draw or outlay for parts. The parts are delivered from my supplier to the address where the job is being done and equal the amount of the draw. The parts stay on the premises until they are installed.
Please leave a comment or feedback in an email about our website.
If you live in Edmond and need a water pipe installed under a driveway, give Perfect bore a call. If you need conduit run underground or even under a parking lot, and you live in Tulsa, We can help. Perfect Bore will travel to most major cities in Oklahoma.
For Corporate Directional Bore Work, Perfectbore will travel throughout Oklahoma and Surrounding States. For our Residential and Small Business Directional Bore Work, typically we stay inside the borders of Oklahoma in most cases. Perfectbore Services: Oklahoma City, Tulsa, Moore, Norman,Edmond, Midwest City, Del City, Mustang, Yukon, Lawton, Chickasha, Shawnee, and all other surrounding areas in Central Oklahoma. Give us a call to find out if we service your area. 405-816-6551
Click on the picture above and leave a comment with Perfect Bore. We will try to respond quickly!